We are an approved manufacturing and installation company specialising in windows, doors and conservatory products both for new build and replacement works. Our Limited Company formed since 2008 operates locally in Somerset and Dorset.
Since our inception, we have acquired a wide range of experience and have developed a team of highly skilled and expert employees. We pride ourselves on being a local firm, all our manufacturing is undertaken by our sister company based at Stoford, while all our employees live and work locally.
Our Products and Materials
We can offer you a wide range of windows, doors and conservatories to suit your needs in both uPVC and aluminium including an array of shapes, styles and colour choices. All our products are tailor made and crafted to ensure that they are in keeping with your home, providing you with a durable product with minimal upkeep.
We also offer a replacement uPVC gutter, fascia and soffit service.
Why Choose us
- Specialise in what we do
- Have extensive experience
- Use only quality materials and skilled tradesmen
- Offer a wide range of styles, shapes and colours
- Come to your home and listen to your requirements and expectations
- Offer advice, alternatives and solutions
- Can work within your budget
- Provide no obligation free quotation
- Provide references and endorsements
- Programme our works to suit your needs
- Recycle old frames and glass
- Keep your home safe, tidy and secure at all times
- Provide guarantees for frames (10 years) glazing (15 years)
- Issue a FENSA certificate at completion for replacement works
Choosing Yeovil Windows & Conservatories Ltd will ensure you get exceptional service, stunning options and quality products, giving your home a crisp bright appearance, adding value to the property while enhancing its kerb appeal to any future buyer.
As a local company, our good reputation is our most valuable asset only achieved by way of great customer care. Why not give us a go!
Please explore our website, browse the gallery and digital brochures? and then give us a call. We will be happy to come and meet with you at your home to discuss both your requirements and our ideas. It’s always much better to talk in detail face to face.
You can also contact us via Facebook or Instagram